Internews invites organizations to participate in the project on content exchange
Representation of Internews in Central Asia announces a competition among mass media, associations, NGOs that work in media sphere, and other organizations in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan for the transfer of the inter-country project “Content exchange” based on Google Drive.
In February 2015 Internews launched the project on content exchange among media of Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. It has been realized in the framework of the regional program in Central Asia “Project on support of access to information” in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan supported by USAID.
What is the main goal of “Content exchange”?
Media among above-mentioned countries of Central Asia voluntarily exchange content through Google Drive. Partners provide ready-made author programs, documentaries, news, special reports, interviews, drafts, etc. for content exchange for free. Every registered participant has access to his colleagues’ resources on the platform Google Drive Disk Internews – 2015. At this stage, 70 media partners: 23 media from Kazakhstan, 27 from Kyrgyzstan and 20 from Tajikistan take part in the project.
Conditions of the inter-country resource “Content exchange” based on Google Drive:
A new owner of the project acquires access to the folders on Google Drive, all the earlier uploaded materials and contacts of all partners.
As candidates for transfer of the Internews’ project are considered mass media, NGOs and associations that work in media sphere, from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, which:
- are officially registered;
- actively demonstrate their loyalty to the principles of ethics and responsibility in journalism;
- are promising in terms of finance and management, competitive and stable;
- have the opportunity and aspiration to support the inter-country resource on content exchange.
The winner of the competition will be granted $5000 by the Representation of Internews for the support of “Content exchange” resource based on Google Drive for starters. Supposedly, the winner will gradually attract new partners, commercial offers with the purpose of stability and future development. All legal issues of the content will be regulated on an individual basis.
How to take part in the competition:
- write a letter explaining why your organization should be the one that continues the project “Content exchange”;
- fill out the application form;
- make a development plan of the project for the upcoming 10-12 months (attraction of partners, commercial offers, etc.);
- Send the application, letter and plan to Internews by e-mail oossa[email protected] till July 7, 2017.
Please mark your e-mail with “Tender – Content Exchange”.
For additional information contact managers of the project “Contents Exchange”:
Kazakhstan – Oksana Osadchuk – [email protected] Phone: +7 (727) 270-41-30, + 7 (701) 358-16-06 (mobile).
Kyrgyzstan – Valentina Galich – [email protected] Phone: + 996 (312) 98-68-80, +996 (773) 41-66-59 (mobile).
Tajikistan – Anjelika Popova – [email protected]. Phone: + 992 (935) 14-20-27.